From:   Parkinson's Information Exchange on behalf of Camilla Flintermann
Sent:   Thursday, October 02, 1997 7:41 AM
To:     Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN
Subject:        Re: Life after the NPF/pallidal stimulation

Dear Barb M-- I was so moved by your description of the process of
"letting go" of the things destroyed in the quake, and the resolution you
found
in such a creative way.  It struck me that this same process of healing can
take place also in dealing with a broken relationship which must be put
behind one..."reframing"and reclaimingthe beautiful pieces, and then being
able to let go of the painful ones.  Thank you for a glimpse of another
side of the "ducking/grinning Barb", and a beautiful metaphor!

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter, 79/8, Oxford,Ohio
"Ask me about the CARE list for PD caregivers!"