Dear Donna, This sounds like a great Conference and although we can't come
(Australia being a bit too far away) I would love to have a copy of your
program and list of speakers so that I can pass on the idea to our seminar
organisers.
Also, since you couldn't make it to the last Australian MultiDisciplinary
Conference on PD - I just wanted to tell you that the next one will be in
Sydney in August of 1999.
I will send this note on to the Parkinson's NSW team who are organising the
Conference so they can put you on their data base!

Best wishes

Joy Graham (CG Bob, 57, 7+ yrs)