Hello all,  Thanks to a spot of over-enthusiastic tidying- up, I seem to have
lost some e-mails. Switching to Memory Mode (Not the most reliable system
these days), I recall an e-mail from Ron asking if some tips which I gave him
were to be found in a book.  Well Ron, I gave you those particular items,
because I don't know of any book where they can be found. However, I can
strongly recommend the following book: As a handy source of information
about Parkinson's, I have found it to be invaluable.

Parkinson's at your Fingertips.  by Marie Oxtoby and Adrian Williams.

  Class Publishing
  7, Melrose Terrace
  London
  W6 7RL
  UK

ISBN: 1 872362 47 8

Price UK pounds 11.95

I hope you can find it from that information

Regards,
--
Brian Collins  <[log in to unmask]>