   just got back  from church. i will it again. it is not realy joke even
minster she had  to put her hand to to mouth from laughing out loud. hear is
what happend.  in broun enfolope with nothing but my name on it so
vivianstared  to laugh. well  in side was new condon. we  don,t know who
sent it. vivian who ever it was think you still got it.  72/25  so their we
pwp are still in their. minster said don,tlet other wowmen find out you will
have to sheir don.we are still laughing over it. i hope every body else can
see the houmer in it and not get mad.

                                                       I.Y.Q.don&vivian
                                                        lima,ohio