Because my wife has PD and has difficulty in walking we have an "orange
badge" which allows us to park our car in spaces marked "Handicapped
parking" here in the UK.

We are planning to go on vacation to our daughter in the USA and wonder
if anyone can advise us if our badge will be accepted in the States
(California particularly) or if there is some way we can get a
temporary U.S. permit.

Can someone tell us who administers the scheme in the U.S. and perhaps
our daughter can get in touch with them to enquire.

We would appreciate any assistance and an e-mail copy would be
appreciated.

Mike