Dear Loretta B.:

definitely help your husbands mobility.  My dad was diagnosed five
years ago and I try and get him to physical therapy as often as I =

can.  However, his insurance plan will unfortunately authorize only a
set number of visits (i.e. twice weekly for two weeks or so) every =

6 months.  =

I've had problems trying to get additional authorization so I've tried =

to do these exercises with him whenever I can.  When I do, I definitely
notice improvement.  He also has had difficulty dressing himself over =

the past several months or so.  But when he gets  the therapy, his
condition
definitely improves.  =

You are right in trying to help your husband by making this suggestion.
Maybe you should ask him to reconsider.  He'll thank you in the long run.=

Good luck!

Kathy =

email: [log in to unmask]