Barb I just learned something! Chevy's is a CHAIN restaurant!?! We have one 2
miles from home, love it, good food, nice atmosphere, etc.  Okay enuff of the
serious talk!
We had a wonderful dinner at my Sister-in-laws home tonight..BTW, Happy New
Year to you and all others on the list who celebrate Rosh Hashona....ANYWAY,
 We were joking about Barb (My wife) and Rene (S-I-L) who are both from
Brooklyn N Y, famous for th L A Dodgers...(huh? when did THAT happen?) ..and
the typical NYC attitude:  "Move it or lose it."..".wassamatta buddy, ya
LOST??.."....."Geddina cab, if ya wanna see da sights, befoaw ya get
mugged!"............"hey mama are dose tings real?"   ANYWAY we have Chevy's
and a Barbecue restaurant named Scrubby's
(Actually Scruby's, but people can't pronounce that....) I suggested Barb and
Renee could open a restaurant and call it SHOVEYS!  (Ged in and siddown,
here's ya Menu, hurry up an order we need the table!,  Shuddup and eat, we
got a lotta people waiting....) I figure it could last a week maybe! Well WE
though it was funny!
except my mother in law, who said "stop with the JOKES and let's EAT ALREADY!
At which time Uncle Bob my brother-in-law, started telling a combination
holiday prayer, and story, which made the Guttenberg Bible look like a
readers digest article, and when all the ladies were about to faint from
hunger, THEN he started to serve the food................Ken B