Dear Fleurette,

    Glenna Atwood is the author you're mentioning.  She and her husband,
Blaine, are still VERY active in the world of Parkinson's.  Her PD is
more advanced than when I first met her, at the very first support group
meeting we had here in Portland, 4and1/2 yrs. ago.

     Blaine and Glenna recently travelled over the White Mountains to be
in Vermont's Parkinson's Awareness Day program.

  Her book(Living Well With Parkinson's) for those of you who may be
interested, is AWESOME, and includes chapters like:

Coping With Frustration

Nutrition That Affects Our LIves

Attitude Makes All the Difference

Doctors and OTher Health Professionals

Spouses--SPecial and Otherwise

Relationships with our Adult Children

One Day at a Time!

Support Groups: Where You Learn What Your Doctor Hasn't Time to Tell You!

   It is published by Wiley and Sons, 1991 and retails for $15.95.
The Atwoods can be reached at 32 Ledgewood Dr.  Hampden Maine 04444.

   And thank you kindly for the appreciation of both my letter and the
poem.

Yours,

Ivan
^^^^^^GREETINGS  FROM^^^^^^^^^^
Ivan Suzman  47/10   [log in to unmask]
Portland, Maine   land of lighthouses  36   deg. F fall colors
heightening