   iget lot of enjoyment out poem and jokes on the net.  so i got one. tues.
in the mail. men and the wowmen will laugh asvivian did  72/25  any how it
was condan. don,t  who sent it is was from ct.  so us pmp still got it. who
says we are douwn and out. hope i didn,t  make any one mad.

                                                                 I.Y.Q.don&v
ivian
                                                         lima,ohio