David:
The brief description of the hallucinations sound like they are probably
med induced although I would like to hear more details of the exact
medication dose and symptoms.

Regarding the Zyprexa and clozaril Zyprexa is a new antipsychotic which
theoretically should not cause as much problem as the older one's but I
think the jury is still out on that one.  Clozaril is much better known
but it has some potentially serious side effects.  I would suggest
sticking with the zyprexa and seeing if it is helpful but if PD symptoms
increase then talk to your dad's doctor about clozaril.  I would be
happy to discuss the side effects of clozaril if it is a significant
possibility that it will be used.

Good luck and let me know the details I requested.

Charlie

--

CHARLES T. MEYER, M.D.
Middleton, WI