I have used Ropinerol (Requip) for some 4 years as a part of the original
study group and then under a compassionate exemption granted by the FDA since
I had participated and had been helped by the drug.  AS I have reported
before, Ropinerol has been a marvelous drug for me.  I am still considered as
"mild" by my neurologist (Dr. Christopher O'Brien of the Movement Disorders
Section of the Colorado Neurological Institute in Denver) -- a doctor many of
us view as a miracle worker when it comes to adjusting medication.
 PettifogJS @aol.com Jack Stanfield, Laramie, Wyo.