The Lord's Help..

                 An 80 year old man went for his annual check up and the
doctor
                 said, "Friend, for your age you're in the best shape I've
seen."

                 The old feller replied, "Yep. It comes from clean living.

Why I know I live a good, clean, spiritual life."

                 The doctor asked, "What makes you say that?"

         The  old man replied, "If I didn't live a good, clean life the Lord
    wouldn't turn the bathroom light on for me every time I getup in
                 the middle of the night."

         The doc was concerned. "You mean when you get up in the
  night to go to the bathroom, the Lord Himself turns on the light for
 you?"

                "Yep," the old man said, "Whenever I get up to go to the
 bathroom,the Lord turns the light on for me."

        Well, the doctor didn't say anything else, but when the oldman's
                wife came in for her check up, he felt he had to let
 her know wha ther husband had said.

 "I just want you to know," thedoctorsaid.
Your  husband's in fine physical shape but I'm worried about his
mental        condition.

  He told me that every night when he gets up to
Go to the bathroom, the Lord turns the light on for him."

      "He what?" she cried."He said every night when he gets up to go to the
bathroom,theLord turns the light on for him."

"Aha!!!" she exclaimed. So he's the one who's been peeing n ithe
refrigerator!"

Dale Severance