The recent interest in Sertoli Cells set bells ringing in my head, and sure
enough, on checking back I see that almost exactly a year ago, the same
subject was in all the news releases. The gist of the news was that Titan
Pharmaceuticals had signed a 1.5 million US Dollars licensing agreemwnt with
the South Florida College of Medicine to develop Sertoli cell technology.

That agreement was supposed to last 2 years, so I wonder what has caused
them to pop up now (They don't seem to be saying anything new). Do you think
they may be running out of money too soon ?

Regards,
--
Brian Collins  <[log in to unmask]>