Larry

Thank you for your description of benefits of walking for you.  I walk
every morning with my husband for 45 minutes before drinking coffee or
eating breakfast.   I have been doing this since Feb 14, 1997!  I find
walking eases any hip pain or cramping and that I now find myself
swinging my hips, moving my shoulders and turning my head. Also, I find
I want to walk even if sometimes I would like a cup of coffee first.

I still get a tremor during the day but now when I am tired if I start
walking with attention to moving my trunk, neck, shoulders and hips I do
better.   I feel almost "normal" as I remember it also.

Zayde