         i am on my new meds and do not like itjust like i am just like
starting over. haveing trouble between hauvcinations and what real at nights
vivfain says we try for a week then stop.my nero left ror a 3 week vac. just
toletyou all know. my kewboard is not spaceing right.  it migtht takewhile
for my new med  to work. sopwp don<t  give up  on your meds with out a long
triel.

                                                                 I.Y.Q.don&v
ivian
                                                          lima,ohio