Arthur Hirsch wrote:
> And if you don't live that close to Dallas, I'll not tell you that it is
> the tourist mecca that some of the spots suggested for a reunion are.

Well, my husband and I had expected earlier this year that we would
relocate to Dallas and were looking forward to it. Let me especially
recommend the Botanical Gardens in Fort Worth. Also margaritas
everywhere.

Oh, and for anyone who DOES like peppers, DFW is a mecca -- for the
first time, Steve found restaurants that would actually bring him HOT
seasonings for his food (naturally, the food itself wasn't nearly hot
enough!).

Art, thanks for thinking of a cyber-get-together, I hope some
listmembers can make it. Speaking for myself, I'm really looking forward
to November in Dallas!

Best,
Kathrynne
--