A few days ago I posted John's and my introduction and asked for advice.  So
many of you responded to us both on this list and privately.  We are very
grateful for the sense of caring.  From these posts, I will be sure to get
John into a walking program, will question the neuro about the advisability
of Sinemet, and will have your past experiences to share with John (which
will help him know that his symptoms are typical!).

His neuro is trying to keep him off the Sinemet as long as possible, because
he feels that it should not be added to the regimin until absolutely needed.
 There seems to be some controversy about this.  Am not sure that John is
where we need to be long term, as the neuro continues to thank me for the
literature and information that I pass on to him on PD!  Says he's learning a
lot from it!  Wait 'til I tell him about this list!

Thanks again for your support and have a great weekend!  We've got sunshine
and 80's!

Nan Boswell     (John 63/3)