Well my dad is on Mirapex now - this is day 4 ... He's at 0.125mg 3 times a day.
The Neuro cut his Sinemet from 2 tablets (1/2 - four times a day) to 1.5
(1/2 - three times a day).

To us he seems a little better - more alert - and less "foggy" !
Actually ASKED for a doughnut the other night and  seconds at dinner last night !

The N also told him to walk - walk and walk some more - so he's been trying to.

Now he's been saying that his legs feel TIGHT. (Now is original symptoms were
pain in his legs - never had much tremor).
I'm not sure if what he's feeling now is 1) the same as before
(i.e - not enough Sinemet/Mirapex) or 2) - what others of you talked about
feeling when you needed to CUT the Sinemet some more or 3) just from more
exercize/walking than he's done in MONTHS !

So- if someone could 'splain how you knew you had to cut the Sinemet -
maybe I can match it to what my dad it saying.

I suppose if it is overmed - we'll find out Monday - when he does to
the higher dose of Mirapex.

Have a good weekend

Donna

-                  Donna Bassolino-Klimas,  Ph.D.
                   Bristol Myers Squibb Pharma. Res. Inst.
                   Department of Macromolecular Structure
                   P.O. Box 4000    Room H3812
                   Princeton, N.J.  08543 4000