Emily-glad your mom is getting PT and OT.  Peter's PT told us that they
couldn't do a lot for PWPs,but that helping him with walking &  balance
was possible--sounds like those would be good for your mom!
I think it did help him, though it's hard to get him to do the exercises--
he does like to walk  and has not at present fallen much, so his situation
is different from hers.  Good she has you to run interference for her!

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter, 79/8, Oxford,Ohio
"Ask me about the CARE list for PD caregivers!"