I'm glad to clear that issue up for you.  As an aside I have to agree
with the second doctor however.  The latest research indicates that in
addition to osteoporosis estrogen is extremely helpful in reducing the
risk of cardiovascular disease in post-menapausal women.  Cardiovascular
disease is by far the leading killer of women in this age group far
surpassing Breast Cancer.  Breast CA incidence is somewhat increased by
estrogen but unless you have a personal history of Breast CA or in a
mother or sister  the benefits far outweigh the risks of estrogen
therapy.

Charlie

--

CHARLES T. MEYER, M.D.