Bob - All symptoms, huh?  I'd be mighty skeptical.  Which is not to say that the people involved in that case are lying; PD is pretty hard to diagnose definitively, and so it might have been some other condition's symptoms that disappeared.  I've been studying/doing TaiChi/chi-gong for about a year with a teacher who says it's been shown to be very helpful for PWPs in areas like balance, and the general relaxation etc would probably be health-enhancing for everyone.... but ALL symptoms?  Mary Rack