Dave, when my dad started taking LESS Sinamet, becasue he started on the
Mirapex, he has had fewer hallucinations. I know how unnerving it is to see
the results, but I believe it is a less disturbing symptom than some of the
others to the patient. We should ask the PWP's on the list to comment on
that. When he has hallucinations, my dad seems to be leading the band (he was
a bandleader, and fine musician, until PD) He also appears to be relaxed and
enjoying the experience, what else can I say.....? ken B