At 08:15 AM 9/30/97 -0400, Jeff Jones wrote in response to my question
regarding opening attachments:
>Have you tried double clicking on the image of the attachment in the mail
>message.  Doing that, on my system, launches the appropriate application so
>I can view the attachment.

Jeff, I followed your advice and double clicking on the attachment seems to
work!!  I knew there was a reason the manual was with the program!!  But I
thought it was to increase the height of my pile of unread manuals, not to
read!!!
                                                                Thanks a bunch,
                                                                        Peace, John