^^^^^^GREETINGS  FROM^^^^^^^^^^
Ivan Suzman  47/10   [log in to unmask]
Portland, Maine   land of lighthouses   41  deg. F briskf
Dear Listfriends,

I'm going through  a period of feeling discouraged.  I am very tired.
Everyone is asking me what's wrong, and I just want to curl up and be
left alone.

  My blood pressure has been bad, only 80/50  or 95/70 instead of the
usual 120/70, when I am standing up. A friend of one of my caregivers
today had the honesty to tell me that when I walk, it looks like I am
"trying to correct myself-sort of like someone wavering, on drugs and
alcohol."

My sleep is still interrupted by painful muscle cramps in my feet, and by
overall
stiffening when my meds wear off.

 Also, the NPF experience still hurts.  I still don't understand why they
won't  be gracious and help me, instead of being distant and
tight-lipped.  I am trying to be patient and distract myself.

 They have not responded to my olive branch.

Maybe Mirapex has lowered my pressure.  OR, is lowered pressure part of
Parkinson's?

 I am taking 1/2 x .125 mg twice in the morning, and .125 mg three more
times later, these being at about 12:30 PM, 6 :30 PM and 12:30 AM. So my
total daily intake is 0.5 mg.  My system is very sensitive to even a
small amount of it.

Adding Mirapex seems to extend my "on" periods to 3 and 1/2 to 4 hours. A
benefit is that I can take 40% less Sinemet now, and avoid crashing off
of it when it wears off, for the most part. Sinemet intake is down from
1300 mg./day to 800 mg./day.

For the longer, though "duller" on-periods, I am trying to be very
grateful.

But I am less energetic, and have to stay in and rest much more. I am
also cold,
especially in my legs and feet.  I already need winter boots and high
wool socks.

I would be grateful for comments.
Wish things were better.

IVAN