                                           Another Dance

When I was young I learned a dance that helped me move around.
A wondrous dance along the ground, it was something like ballet.
As each day passed I learned more steps which made things easy to do.
A small move here, a large one there,  would seem like a dance to  you.
Then one day PD came and destroyed the beautiful flow.
It appeared to rob me of the only way I had to come and go.
But then  God's angel came and gave to me a gift.
She said though one dance you've lost, of dance you're not bereft.
I pondered this as a day began filled with jerks and halts,
and discovered to my amazed delight that I could to the waltz!

Marvin Giles

"Just when I think I can't take any more,
He keeps sending me angels just like you."
K. Mattea