Oh my stars!!!=) Thanks for that much needed giggle!!!:) Goodness I after a
long day at "work" ... that bit of sunshine tonight was "terrific"... Thanks
for lightening my "load" with such "punny" news.... Big hugs to you all from
an Elf in TN... Romona
Elf wife to Tony (my hero), and mom to Tori (age 9, nda), Zach (age 7,
multichallenged), Cory (age5, multichallenged). The boys have no definative
Dx but several labels... nystagmus, strubismus, Dystonia, Parkinsonism,
Asthma, Execma, Hypotonia, Spaticity....ect  Collectively the
Dystonia/Parkinsonism effects the boys from eyes to toes. Currently Zach's
taking Sinemet, Lodosyn and Cory is taking Amantadine and Gabapectin. He's
also had 3 rounds of Botox, uses a walker or WC for mobility
http://members.aol.com/Elf808/index.html

<<
 Now Ken,

 I don't see anything offensive in those puns but maybe we ought to POLE
 the list and CZECH it out.  Maybe we were too hasty in making up these
 puns. Too much Russian.

 Charlie