>Dear List Folks,
>My Father-In-Law heard about some glasses a (I think) Caregiver
invented
>which created a grid in the field of vision, allowing the PDer a grid
>walk with. Has anyone else heard of this and have more informtion? I
>think he heard it on Canadian Public Radio.
>Thanks,
>Paul Mote

I heard part of this report.  The inventor of the glasses is a PWP
and lives in Marin County California.  He says it cures his freezing
when walking.  I think he's still looking for funding to bring the
glasses to market.  The report was on Canadian Public Radio (As It
Happens, I think.).  I think you could trace him through the CBC-
they have an extensive web site/email...

cheers.