I have taken Madopar for 11 years now and have had no problems with it.  I
think Madopar is the usual drug given to Parkies here in England.  I am aware
there are side effects such as nausea and sweating but these have not been
too much of a problem for me.  After 11 years on Madopar they are not as
effective now as they used to be, but I take an argonist along side it.

I am new to the listserv so I hope I have posted this right.  I am 50 and
have had Old Parky for 11 years.  I am going on a drug trial shortly, so I
hope for better things.  I have involuntary movements and because of that I
have lost a lot of weight.  Has anyone else got a weight loss problem?

Nancy Stephenson