After reading messages about your plight, this appears to be a good response
to your problem - good luck with your demand and explanation.
As an aside, your poem was good to read - easy to understand and soul
searching.  Thru this I found the name of Glenna, the author about LIVING
WELL ... PD.  I read her book and have often wondered how she is coping with
the disease - any news?

Fleurette