My experence with Mirapex is just the opposite.  My first three weeks were
not too pleasant and I almost gave in.  I am now in my seventh week and will
increase by one 0.375. bringing the total to l.5 mg. per day.  I am feeling
wonderful, Much better than when I was on Parlodel  I do have slowness and
rigidy sometimes, but when I feel this coming on, I take one-half a 25/l00
 Sinemet.  This amounts to one Sinemet a day,.  I have not reduced dosage - I
still take 50/200  Sinemet CR four times a day. It is all working for me.
 Also I am sleeping 7 and 8 hours a night; before Mirapex, only 3 to 5 hours
a night.  I also take 75 mg. of  Pamelor at bedtme.

I wish you all could do as well as I have done.  This disease is no fun and
it is past the time for some dramatic results from research, although some
strides have been made.
Edie