Paul,
What a great new dimension you will add to our group.  I look forward to
your comments.
The PWP in our part of the world seem to really enjoy bowling (and if they
fall the grass is soft!) and we have an annual bowling day which is hosted
by a bowling club whose members join in with the PWP.  It is a fun social
day, with PWP & Carers (some of whom don't bowl very well) matched up with
non-PWP fold.
It's a good PR exercise too.

Sincerely

Joy Graham