My husband John (49/2.5) went to the neur. last Monday his usual 6 month
visit. Because of a increase is his tremor on rt arm the Dr had him
start on Mirapex .l25mg T.I.D x 3 wks, then he is to go on Mirapex .25mg
x 3 wks.This with a slight tremor of his rt foot is his only symtoms.
His has been taking only Eldepryl 5mg B.I.D and Glucotrol xl B.I.D.for
diabetes.
I realize he has only been on it for less then a week, but we have
noticed a INCREASE at times in the tremor. Is this normal for begining
this drug? With more time on it and increase in this drug will this
symtom level out? He has had no side effects from it since he started.
Donna Testa