Don,
You and they are entitled to your opinions but the cost of Brand Name
drugs is substantially higher with no proven advantage especially when
sticking to the same generic.  I take generic drugs as does my family
and when I was in active practice I prescribed generically with few
complaints.  There are a few drugs where there has been some question of
bioavailability raised but I am not aware of that occurring in PD drugs.

Charlie

--

CHARLES T. MEYER, M.D.
Middleton, WI