Yen...

The only useful thing my very first neurologist (one of several over the
years)  said to me after he diagnosed my PD over 15 years ago was that to get
the best results from the PD drugs available I'd need to experiment by
"juggling" dosages around till I found the dosage level that worked well AND
gave me the fewest side effects.

I'd started out on the Sinemet 25/100 and was ALWAYS nauseous, plus my PD
symptoms didn't really change.   I switched to Sinemet 25/250s and the nausea
stopped and many of the PD symptoms disappeared... but then I also developed
some "Sinemet-itis! " (them darn side effects!!).

I began reducing the Sinemet 25/250s a bit at a time and tried each level for
about 2 weeks or so till I found a level of drug intake that gave me maximum
benefits with the fewest side-effects.

After a rocky start 4 weeks ago on Mirapex, I started the drug again and
followed our Cyber-Bro Ivan's advice and DIDN'T reduce my Sinemet dosage down
as I'd initially done when starting Mirapex.  And I AM starting to get some
beneficial effects from the Mirapex - tho not the
magical-wonderful-golly-gee-whiz-I-can't-believe-it results that some others
have had.
(to be covered under a separate post)

Sooooo, m'friend, I suggest that you CONSIDER (i.e., think about it at the
very least) experimenting  with your daily Sinamet dosage (and possibly the
other drugs?), and the dose/frequency with which you take it.

Remember - a Parkie's MD doesn't know from moment-to-moment, or day-to-day how
we feel anymore than WE do 'cause this disease IS very unpredictable.  As IT
changes throughout the days and months, to get the maximum benefits from the
drugs we take WE have to consider flexing our drug intake to accommodate those
changes... In other words - EXPERIMENT.

Best of luck to ya in finding a comfortable or at least tolerable PD plateau.

Barb Mallut