Yen-

Welcome to the list.

The difficulty with unpredictable ons and offs and dyskinesia are more
typical of persons on Sinemet for 3 or 4 or more years.  You just are
the "lucky" one I guess who developed problems earlier.  There are
several things that can be done but should be done only in consultation
with your doctor.

You could switch to the CR form of Sinemet.  That could give you a more
even blood level.

You should move most of the protein in your diet to the end of the day
and see if you are one of those people who are protein sensitive.

You could increase your bromocryptine or switch to one of the new
agonists- ropirinole or pramipexole.

Or you could add a COMT inhibitor if it is available in your part of the
world-  (tolcapone or entacapone).  That slows the breakdown of dopamine
.

It is a difficult problem but very common in we PWP.  It will never be
perfect but it sounds as though there are a number of things that can
improve your situation.

BTW  where are you located.

Good luck,

Charlie