At 01:31 PM 10/10/97 -0400, you wrote:
>A special thanks to Barb Patterson for inviting me to post a message with
this great group of friendly people.  A special thanks to Jeff Jones from
CARE for encouraging me to also post a message.  I am a newbie with the
internet and with caring for someone with PD.

>A short history:  My mother was diagnosed with PD about two years ago.  The
doctors still have not found a drug combination which effectively controls
her PD symptoms.  The tremors and somewhat controlled but she falls an
average of two to three times a day (no exaggeration).  I am desperate to
know and to just learn.  As time passes, I will communicate more but for now
I feel insecure about the internet and am learning from the postings.  My
mother is 73 years old and has given up on life.  In time she will come
around.  We live in Sedalia, Missouri.

>Thanks for your time and interest.  :-)
>
>Becky Hunt, [log in to unmask], caregiver 73/2 (hope this is right)

   72/25  that  is right i fall more than that all i get lost a lot only
live 3mi from the mall strait up the street. could find it but they move my
home on me. last  wed i fell out in the street which is very busy they cared
mein  the house as i could not walk. just laugh it off and saynext time i
will show how drunk i can get. i have been thru your towen  hang in their.

                                                          [log in to unmask] com
                                                          lima,ohio
                                                          72/25

                                                          I.Y.Q.don&vivian