Hi, my name is Angela.  I am a graduate student in speech language
pathology and am concerned about my father, I think he may have PD.

My father has hand tremors, has been severely depressed for the past year
(has had depression for at least past 5 years) and is taking medication
for the depression and to help him to sleep.  Also, I had used my father
as a subject to practice doing an oral motor exam, (tests strength, etc.
of the oral musculature) and he has weakness in his tongue and can't keep
intraoral pressure in.  I might be totally wrong but was wondering what
are the symptoms everyone had that made you realize that you needed to
see a neurologist.  I have mentioned my feelings to my father but he
states it's nervousness.  Can anyone help?

Thanks!