Mario G....

Hey Mario... glad ya joined our Cyber-Family!

I'm planning on making it to the Santa Monica Support Group tomorrow, however,
my handyman is going to be affixing a large, heavy <55 pounds!> acrylic box (a
shadowbox) to the wall tomorrow.

I waited three 1/2 years to get this made and it contains shards of china,
crystal, etc. which HAD been antique decorative household accessories before
our Jan. 17, 1994 Northridge Quake.

Sooooo... IF he's got the job done in time for me to get to the meeting,
you'll see me there.  If not, I'll definitely be at the Valley Support Group
meeting  on Oct. 25.

Also, a buncha us - Parkies, caregivers, family, and/or friends, plus any PD
List-members passing thru L.A. wanting to join us - will be getting together
for dinner on November 1.... just for fun.   If ya didn't receive a flyer with
the information about the dinner watch for my post about the event which
should show up here on the PD List in about a week.

Hope to see ya tomorrow at the Santa Monica PD Meeting...

Barb Mallut