Dear Yen,

You seem to have usual reactions on sinemet. In most parkinson patients these
symptoms (excessive movements) do start after more years of using
anti-Parkinson med's than you did. To determine the best strategy to fight
these symptoms, which can indeed be very troublesome, one needs to know more
about when exactly you take which med. and when you have which symptom. It is
useful to keep a diary about this for some days and send it to the list.  Don't
despair, because much can be ameliorated if tried.
You did not write about your neurologist. It is important that he can himself
use the diary to adapt the med's or that he agrees when you do some
experimenting yourself. Because as you know already, the symptoms can fluctuate
very much, no neurologist can determine whether his med's are used the right
way, without having from you informaton about what syptoms bother you.
I hope to hear (or read) more from you,

Ida Kamphuis 53(age)/13(years I am a Parkinson patient)
Holland

Aan 6-10-97 12:51, in bericht <[log in to unmask]>, Yen Hau