      ever since my fall my leg.back are driving crazy. my baby won,t eat
only dirt. tryed to eat some ofmy steak. would not. and ever since i sent
that  carzy post about mind over mater and your email city at the end. i
feel i made to many  mad as ihave not got any feed back. i don't feel as i
am much help to any one.  i promesed judith richerds,cammila i woul not walk
in front of truck. ikeep my promes. but it sure is hard to keep i have a van
with handles to help toget in. elec lift toput my cart in. my van ijust turn
and slide douwn to the running board. hold till vivian brings my cart to me.
i do want to give up 25yrs is long time tofight.  guess this just other bad
day. so long.

                                                          lima,ohio

                                                         I.Y.Q.don&vivian
                                                         72/25