I have a question. How do you open your downloads from AOL? I had downloaded
the info on how to build a home for disabled, and found it in directory, but
then it asked me "what program do you want to use to open this file"   I have
no idea!!!!! It was labeled vcard.vcf which I also have no idea as to what
that means. How do you determine what program to open what file with? I've
apparently made the wrong choices sometimes and ended up with a lot of
gobbledygook on my screen!! Thanks to anyone who can clue me in.   : )
    Judi  p.s. Would love to see those plans