Nausea is common with Sinemet.  The lack of appetite can also be connected
with depression, which is common with Parkinson's.  Various medications can
help this.  My father-in-law's, who is age 86 & diagnosed 1 yr ago, had lost
20 pounds in the year prior to diagnosis.  His doctor prescribed Remeron,  an
antidepressant, which helped him get a good night's sleep and also increased
his appetite.  After he was established on that, he added Prozac which really
helped him feel perkier & happier during the day, & then he began to become
involved in many activities.  Blessings, Ellen.  I know it's difficult to
care for someone with PD; & to be the person with PD.            Mary Legan
 55/5+