Dear friends,

I am not currently taking sinemet. However the reason I am not taking the
"Traditional" P.D. med is not because of my youth, but because I have been
led to believe that I would be non-responsive to it.
Having incurred only post-synaptic damage to the globus pallidus, I had been
told that more dopamine would make no change in my symptoms.
Now, I have been informed by Carole H. that their program for fetal tissue
implants requires a positive response to sinemet.
Could someone please try to explain to me the physiology of Dopamine? By that
I mean, would sinemet help provide dopamine to the basal ganglia?

Jacob