Bruce

We have been using magnets for over three years.  Two small ones on Don's
arm gives him more strength.  He wears them in his shoes, and we sleep on
the pad.  We also use Chinese herbs.  He has been diagnose for over 13
years  is 63 and is still putting in 12 to 14 hour days on our ranch.  I
feel they have been helpful in keeping away a lot of the side effects that
so many on the list have.  I did hear of a man who could not walk.  On his
trip to Canada from Montana his daughter had him sit on the seat pad.  When
he returned they called the distributor to come see----he got out of the
car and walked around it!!!  If anyone would like more info I have tons!!!
Nancy B.