Dear Lawrence

I went to see Solomon Wickey several   years ago and can confirm that he
is basically everything that you described.

Appointments take about four months ( at least they did then). Thursday was
walk in day So, if you  could find him and time permitted he would see you.

He is not entirely non-profit.  He doesn't charge for the visit but his
Herb's are prescribed in such a way that it would be awkward not to buy
from him.  He is a distributor for "Natures Sunshine Herbal Products"

Both times that  I visited him he was told up front that I had PD so we
didn't make him guess at that.

The first time he prescribed "Broad Bean Extract" which seem to help my
condition.  I later learned that it contains a natural form of L-Dope.

The  second time he prescribed a Walnut root product which made absolutely
no sense to me and seemed to have absolutely no effect on my PD.  Maybe if
I had followed through better I would have learned something.

At any rate visiting him is quite an experience.  A lot of people including
some in my family swear by him.  He is located in a beautiful part
Indiana.....especially this time  of year

If I can help please feel free to contact me at [log in to unmask]

Regards

John Davis  60/13