IBM's latest version of voice dictation just came out last month, and was
reviewed as being nearly as good as NaturallySpeaking.  A major problem with the
IBM program is its hefty hardware requirements, including a Pentium 166 with MMX
and 32 MB Ram.   I think the version you have doesn't do continuous speech.

Fatta