A special thanks to Barb Patterson for inviting me to post a message =
with this great group of friendly people.  A special thanks to Jeff =
Jones from CARE for encouraging me to also post a message.  I am a =
newbie with the internet and with caring for someone with PD.

A short history:  My mother was diagnosed with PD about two years ago.  =
The doctors still have not found a drug combination which effectively =
controls her PD symptoms.  The tremors and somewhat controlled but she =
falls an average of two to three times a day (no exaggeration).  I am =
desperate to know and to just learn.  As time passes, I will communicate =
more but for now I feel insecure about the internet and am learning from =
the postings.  My mother is 73 years old and has given up on life.  In =
time she will come around.  We live in Sedalia, Missouri.

Thanks for your time and interest.  :-)

Becky Hunt, [log in to unmask], caregiver 73/2 (hope this is right)