Larry and Bill -

Thanks for the message.  Since you offered, I do have some questions:

1.   Do we have any read on when or if the conferees will reach a
consensus, or whatever it is that they reach?

2.  What is going on in those meetings, what if anything is being said
about Udall, and what is the prognosis for a successful outcome?

3.  I assume that the CR is just what it says it is and the only chance for
new money is through approval of Udall by both chambers. If so, and if this
conference committee fails to resolve anything because of disagreements on
other issues, what happens to Udall?

4.  Is there anything for us to be doing while we wait?  ( Reps. Kolbe and
Pastor, both cosponsors, are on Appropriations - any reason to contact
them?

Again, thanks.
                                        Bob