John.

Thanks for your kind words about the Unity Walk. A lot of people put
a lot of time, energy and creativity into it, and it showed. I don't want
to be boastful, but ... I think it was a terrific event, and the Ball of
String was an important part of it.

As you said, we had about 1,000 people there, and the total $ raised
for research will amount to over $110,000. Checks continue to come
in, so if anyone out there intended to contribute but forgot, the
opportunity is still there. (Make out check to Parkinson's Unity Walk,
and mail to Parkinson's Unity Walk, c/o Zobel, 30 W. 90th St., #8C,
New York, NY 10024.)

We have already submitted our permit application for next year's
walk in Central Park.

We are deeply grateful to everyone who supported this effort. We'll
be counting on you again to make the 5th Annual Parkinson's Unity
Walk an even greater success.

Fund the research
Find the cure!

- Margot