I hope that this is a last word about "girls", from me anyway. This country
of ours is not a uniform culture - no way - as is obvious from such a small
thing as "girls". Rather it is a gallimaufry of small sub-cultures of almost
infinite variety. In my peregrinations around I have seen lots of evidence
of this variety in various forms.
This weekend I will see some  of this variation in Canada. We are going to
my daughter's in Toronto for their Thanksgiving.
Love those Canucks
I wonder what my mail will look like when I get back Tuesday
Love to all - particularly the " ladies" ( there is that better)
Bob A.